- National Youth Project Using Minibikes (NYPUM)): builds leadership skills, empathy, and care for the environment
- Art Club: builds self-efficacy and encourages creative expression through a variety of media
- Mindful Yoga: involves simple postures and movements with a meditative awareness. It is linked to improved well-being and mental health. This is offered to all clients and trauma clients are encouraged to participate.
- Drumming: repetitive drumming changes brain wave activity and induces a state of calm and focused awareness. This is offered to all clients and trauma clients are encouraged to participate.
- Key Club: targets community service and leadership training while building self esteem.
- Chaplain Program: includes a weekly chapel service, Bible study, and pastoral care.
- Learn, Earn, And Payback (LEAP): designed for youth entering the job market as well as those who may owe restitution. This allows youth to learn valuable life and employment skills while earning a stipend. They receive hands-on training under guided supervision.
- Hermitage House Enterprises: allows youth to gain employment experience and skill development through education and hands-on training
- Credit Recovery: Classes offered through cyber program for youth in need of credits toward graduation
See "services" for a full description of these programs.