top of page


Hermitage House is an equal opportunity employer.  Applicants must be at least 21 years of age, able to pass a Criminal History Check, Child Abuse Clearance, and have a valid Driver's License.  


I enjoy being able to provide stability, security, comfort and consistency.

Allen, Youth Worker

Phil, Chaplain

Working for HHYS is rewarding when you see kids getting a second chance.  

Employment Opportunities

(These are current job openings within HHYS.  Please continue to check back as these will be updated.)

Hermitage House Youth Services 
Employment Application

Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.

Personal Information

*Driving is required in the position(s) for which you are applying.  You must have. valid driver's license

*Answering "yes" to the following question does not constitute an automatic bar of employment.  Factors such as date of offense, seriousness, nature of the violation, rehabilitation, and the position applied for will be taken into account.

Employment History
References (No Relatives)
Applicant Statement:

I certify that all information I have provided in order to apply for and secure work with this employer is true, complete, and correct.
I also understand that, if I am hired, I will be required to provide proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States and that federal immigration laws require me to complete an I-9 Form in this regard.

I understand that any information provided by me, if found to be false, incomplete, or misrepresented in any respect, will be sufficient cause to (1) eliminate me from further consideration for employment or
(2) may result in my immediate discharge from the employer's service whenever it is discovered.


I certify that I have read, fully understand, and accept all terms of the foregoing Applicant Statement.

Thanks for submitting!

Employment Application

Internship Opportunities

(Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree Level Internships are available in Social Work, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Sociology, Rehab Counseling, Media Communications, and other fields )


$500.00 Stipends Available

Come Intern With Us

Thanks for submitting!

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

  2. Fax:
    (202) 690-7442; or

  3. E-mail:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

ATTENTION: If you speak Spanish, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Contact your child’s school.
ATENCIÓN: Si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Comuníquese con la escuela de su niño.

bottom of page